Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Trailer Goodies
I hope everybody has seen the new Order of Phoenix trailer. If you havent, here it is (Thanks, Chris!). I must say, I am actually quite impressed with the trailer and really am looking forward to the final production. This time it is directed by British director, David Yates. From the trailer alone, one can feel the magic of Hogwarts once again, which was sadly lost in Goblet of Fire. It's no secret that I wasnt a huge fan of Movie 4. In fact, I was disturbed by much of it.
For one thing, I didn't think that Mad Eye Moody's eye was very believable. It's a strap on! He's not a bloody pirate, he's a wizard!
The Order of Phoenix has a very amazing cast. I anxiously await to see Helena Bonham Carter portray Beatrix Lestrange! Even from the trailer, one can see how intense her role will be! Check out these screenshots:
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home